2012-2013 KHS Parking Information
Students may select their parking spots for the 2012-13 school year. Parking tags will be sold on the following dates:
Seniors may reserve parking spots by coming to the High School office on August 13th-15th from 8:00 am – 2:30 pm. Juniors may reserve parking spots by coming to the High School office on August 16th-17th from 8:00 am – 2:30 pm.
Parking tags will not be sold prior to August 13th. The Parking Hang Tag Request form will be available online August 1st.
To Purchase a Student Parking Hang Tag:
1. The student must be present when purchasing the parking pass.
2. A student may purchase only one parking pass.
3. Parking spots cannot be exchanged.
4. Payment must be made in full at time of purchasing parking pass.
5. Parking pass information form(s) must be correct and complete.
All information on form is to be completed and payment of $180.00 made to Kaneland CUSD #302 for hang tag to be issued. Incomplete forms will be rejected.
Any student driving to school must have a hang tag by August 27th.
Posted: July 31, 2012