Apply to the NCAA Clearinghouse... New directions!
NCAA ONLINE REGISTRATION
As a prospective college-bound student athlete, you are required to register with the NCAA Clearinghouse if you plan on playing sports at the college level. The Clearinghouse will determine your eligibility to participate in Division 1 or Division 2 sports. The NCAA has the overall say in your status.
It is the responsibility of the Parents/Guardians and Student to:
1. Go to the internet and log on to http://ncaa.org/
2. Click on the Eligibility Center Link and follow the directions
3. If you need our Kaneland High Schools Code, it is 142760
4. Send official transcripts to NCAA Clearinghouse second semester of your Junior Year and in June after graduation of your Senior year.
To: NCAA Clearinghouse Eligibility Center Certification Processing, P.O Box 7136 Indianapolis, Indiana 46207-7136
1. Review all topics and research colleges at http://www.ncaa.org/
2. MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE TAKING COLLEGE BOUND CURRICULIM:
4 years English, 3 years math Algebra 1 or higher, 3 years Lab Science, 3 years Social Studies, 3 years additional core courses from any area listed above or from Foreign Language to equal 16 core credits.
3. Keep up Grade Point Average with grades of C, B, & A in CORE Classes.
(D & F grades in CORE classes jeopardize your chances of meeting the qualifying standards and your chances of obtaining scholarship opportunities).
Posted: January 6, 2011