It is our mission to provide quality career and technical training programs, in partnership with area business and industry,which will equip our students with the appropriate technical and academic skills needed to enter the workforce and/or post-secondary programs and to be successful.
- Provide applied academic and technological experiences for students to enable them to succeed in the workplace.
- Encourage students to become involved in entrepreneurship experiences through the attainment of sufficient knowledge and information about the various phases of a business operation.
- Develop appropriate work ethic attitudes in such areas as dependability, responsibility, punctuality, confidentiality, and loyalty through applied experiences in a lab/classroom setting.
- Teach students entry level skills, as well as a broad base of information, in several related occupations as it is predicted that workers will require retraining at least five times during their working lives.
- Introduce students in the career center programs to emerging developments in technology.
- Provide a combination of occupational training programs designed with state-of-the-art technology.
- Enable students to explore career options, gain insights into a number of fields of employment, prepare for specific careers, upgrade knowledge as work requirements change, and retrain for new jobs through the appropriate select of career programs.