Kaneland High School (KHS) - 47W326 Keslinger Road, Maple Park, IL 60151
All students in grades 9 - 12 that live within the Kaneland CUSD #302 District attend Kaneland High School.
Kaneland Harter Middle School (KMS) - 1601 Esker Drive, Sugar Grove, IL 60554
All students in grades 6 - 8 that live within the Kaneland CUSD #302 District attend Kaneland Harter Middle School.
1) Kaneland High School and Kaneland Middle School (not currently in use) share a campus on the corner of Keslinger and Meredith Road.
Kaneland has four elementary school within the school district:
1) Kaneland Blackberry Creek Elementary School (KBK) - 1122 South Anderson Road, Elburn, IL 60119
The basic boundaries for KBK are south of Keslinger Road, north of Lasher Rd., and north of I-88 tollway.
Subdivisions/general areas within KBK include:
- Blackberry Creek
- Tall Oaks Trails (Main St. & Rt. 47)
- Willow Creek
- Winden Oaks
2) Kaneland John Shields Elementary School (KSS) - 85 Main Street, Sugar Grove, IL 60554
The basic boundaries for KSS are north of Prairie Street and south of I-88.
Subdivisions/general areas within KSS include:
- Carriage Hill
- Chelsea Meadows
- Hannaford Farms
- Lakes of Bliss Woods
- Walnut Woods
- Waterford Place
- Windsor Point
- Windsor West
3) Kaneland John Stewart Elementary School (KST) - 817 Prairie Valley Street, Elburn, IL 60119
The basic boundaries for KST are north of Keslinger Road, including Maple Park.
Subdivision/general areas within KST include:
Prairie Valley North
4) Kaneland McDole Elementary School (KME) - 2901 Foxmoor Drive, Montgomery, IL 60538
The basic boundaries for KME are south of Prairie Street, north of Route 56 to Galena Blvd. and west of Gordon Rd.
Subdivision/general areas within KME include:
Aurora addresses within the District
Black Walnut Trails
Attached is the map for the elementary school boundaries. If you are ever in doubt, please contact the Transportation Department at (630) 365-5111, ext. 148.
- Business Office
- Curriculum & Activities
- Environmental Initiatives
- Growth & Development
- H1N1 - Swine Flu Information
- Internet Policy and Internet Safety
- Invitation to Bid
- School Boundaries
- School Report Cards
- Strategic Plan
- School Board Elections
- The Kaneland Foundation
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention Plan